a lesson for hurc

there are a few ways to gain the respect of others, including those that read newsgroups. here are a few of the better ones. give good, simple advice. respect others opinions, even if you disagree with them. learn how to spell, or use spell checker. pick a screen name, and stick with it.

and here are a few ways to loose peoples respect : insult them. curse at them. call them names. give bad advice. send them on wild goose chases. respond to a sensible question with totally useless gibberish. instead of commenting on the subject that is being talked about, go off on a completely different tangent. change your screen name at least 3 times a week.

Reply to
tom

lmfao you read how to win friends and influence people lmfao what makes you think i care if you respect me or not tom i could CARE LESS what thefuck you bunch of foctards think pretty plain to see that you are upset or you wouldent write stupid trivia about a new book you just read take a good look in a mirror your the one with a personality disorder

think of it this way hurc was trolling for fools and hooked a tom

psssssst tom ever see the wheels on a boat?

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr tommy

hurc ast your an imbicle back yard HACK

and who really cares about a dumb f*ck who bought a ford every time i see one get sold I say there goes another DUMB FUCK

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Somebody should compile this drivel and mail it to this jack-asses employer. Any ford dealer who would knowingly keep a liability like this guy on staff has some pretty serious issues.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

so mch for free speach glad to see the world hates the usa IRAQVRULES

hurc hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Those kinds of remarks listed below will get you in shit loads of trouble. I know someone who works for a company that does 100% DoD (department of defense) contracts. This person informed me that the FBI and other government agencies look for people who make such remarks. They are looking for possible terrorists. There is such a thing as free speech but I have seen some of your shitty posts that indicate that you feel that we deserved 911.

Rest assure Hurc, the the "powers that be" either know exactly who you are or they will find out soon enough. Good luck, you will be needing it.

Good bye Hurc.

Reply to
kabinnnn

psssssssst like waging war for wmd lmfao kabin why does bush do business with the bin laden family? lmfao look who is a sharholder in the carlyle group

hurc ast

Reply to
hammer bros

Sure they are. That's why we gotta take off our shoes now at airport checkpoints.

Hurc's Canadian, a sovereign nation outside the juristiction of most agencies of the US without State Department intervention. You might remember that many of the U.S. draft dodgers and deserters fled to Canada for refuge during the Vietnam era, knowing that. The FBI cannot censor his writings. He might work at a Ford Dealership in Calgary, and all his posting might be on his equipment, his internet connection, and pretty much unenforcable to your way of thinking by his employer. Besides, his boss might even agree with his political views.

Baloney, if they were worried about Hurc's political antagonism, "they" (those charged with eliminating terrorists based on speech) would've done something about it by now. He's not a threat. He doesn't speak in widely regarded forums on the subject, and we don't know, since we don't know who Hurc is, if he's ever had an opinion letter published in a Candian or U.S. published newspaper or magazine. Once again, his speech is harmless, whether you agree with his opinion or not, and therefore he'll be 'allowed' to post it in alt.autos.ford with impunity.

Just too hard to say it and mean it. Sadly, Hurc will be posting here long after you probably get bored with the newsgroup and leave of your own accord. Hurc gets his jollies by rankling the likes of Tom Moats, Tom Adkins, and of recent note, Jim Warman. He's predictable though (and I like to pick on his nickname, what more is there to say about hot air going around in circles), so you now rate a one "LMFAO" salute. He's got to be the most educated poster in Usenet, with all the "lessons" he's been given over the years.

Reply to
BillyBBad

Sorry, but none of this washes. I work for a metro police service and unless you can PROVE who was behind a keyboard at a particular time, which is impossible, the possibilities of prosection are zero. That said, it is also why all the pinheads, like this one, come out on the net... they can hide, they can't be held accountable. Another word for that is coward. It's a fact. On all counts. Right coward?

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia