A New/Different Ford Minivan??

A Ford employee told my husband that I should wait (am wanting the new Nissan Quest) for Ford's brand new minivan that is taking the place of the Windstar. He said it's due out any day now. I don't see anything about it
on the ford.com site. Can someone tell me anything about it and/or direct me to a website with information about this new minivan? Thanks, Monica
Trent opined in

http://www.suntimes.com/output/auto/cst-fin-ford14.html
Since Mercury's going to have its own version, be sure to price it.
Often you get more for the same price... and they didnt have a version of Windstar so they probably will be promoting sales with even lower prices.
Go to the Ford site and click on Freestar. There is also a Mercury version called the Monterey. Nissan is building its own new Quest.
mike hunt