A non-ford for sale??

I was driving down a county blacktop the other day and saw a pickup parked in a farmyard with a For Sale sign on it--and it WASN'T a Ford! You don't see THAT too often!
You can't throw a rock without hitting a Ford pickup for sale.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Gomer Einstein wrote:

It's due to the carrots... studies show over 94% of people putting their Ford trucks up for sale had consumed some form of carrots in the previous two weeks.
Rob
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Wrong, it's due to the use of toilet paper. 99% of the people selling Ford trucks use toilet paper. The other 1% use corn cobs.
Al
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.