a question for Jim Warman

my nephew brought his 02 F250 over today, saying the front hubs were siezed again.
when he bought it in the spring, i noticed it was i 4 wheel drive. it seems
the previous owner locked the hubs when he bought it, and left them locked for 90,000 miles.
i pulled them off, and soaked them real good with pb blaster, and got them to work a little. they were too stiff to turn by hand, but if you used a little P.V.C. tool i made, they would work. here is a pic of the tool. the pic shows it being used on my 66, but you will get the idea of what i am talking about.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e261/tjctransport/4x4tool1.jpg
now, the hubs are siezed again, and almost impossable to turn, even using the tool.
is there anything i can do to free them up, or am i going to have to buy new hubs??
Sorry, Tom... I've never had to deal with them in quite that condition.... I think the big area of concern is with the O-ring around the knob part... grit gets in there and... well, you know.
I've heard that these can be disassembled... again, not something I've been called upon to do... If you do get into them, be careful with the rubber diaphragm inside the hub and also with the bar on the knob that you grip with your fingers (the material in the middle of this bar is porous to allow the hub to "breathe" as the diaphragm moves in and out....}.
HTH.
ok, thats what i thought. i guess it off to the parts dept to pick upa new set of lockouts.
thank you, and top postingly yours, Tom