a question for the electrical gurus

the girl across the street has an 01 Taurus. the other night going to work, I noticed the interior light was on. when I got home, I told her about it,
and she said it started the night before, and would not go out. she was waiting to see me to ask about it. I pulled the fuse to kill the lights. the door ajar is lit at all times, and the interior lights stay on. I know this sounds like a door plunger switch.
now for the question. where are the plungers located?? she can not afford to take it to the dealer,she just got laid off the warranty just ended a few months ago. I would really like to help her with this, I just can't find the stupid switches to test to find the bad one.

did you actually think to look on this group to see if anyone else had this problem?
I am tempted to leave it at that, and wish everyone else here to do the same.
Just because you may have not known about this doesnt mean it's unusual. Same problem is posted, here, once or twice a week. In fact I would have to say it's the most repeated problem on here.
And the advice,to start with, is always the same.
In fact - you can also find the answer from doing a google search. Of which results, many point back to this group.
It's REAL hard:
taurus interior lights stay on
you pay..DEAL with it!
well I do not have 60,000 posts every time I come on here. I have my preferences marked to hide read items.

Maybe you shouldn't then.. perhaps you consider them "Read and Forget!"
There's always google|groups, and like I said, google, itself.
For me, I like to keep my mind sharp by trying to find info by searching for it myself.
Your Mindset May Vary.
WD40 ring a bell?

you pay..DEAL with it!
happens to mine sometimes, when you open the door you will see a bar going into the door, its gets a lot of crud in there just spray wd40 onto it and open and close the door a few times, should correct the problem.
forgot to tell you the switch is inside the door cannot see.