a weird jerking noise

whenever I come to a stop at a traffic light or stop sign, my van jerks. Is it the back brakes, feul injectors, or what???

Stacie... bless you, but please find a friend or acquaintance that knows a little about cars and might describe it a little more in detail.
You dont even give us enough to start asking questions.
My 92 e150 does the same thing. You get a kick a half second after it reaches a full stop; like your towing something with a sloppy trailer hitch and it bumps you after you stop. At first I thought it might be motor/trans mounts or rear leaf spring, but now I think it's the transmission doing something weird, like kicking the lock-up in for a fraction of a second.. I'm so used to it I don't think about it anymore. jk