A Wet Seat

I should know the answer to this one. But some problems could have several solutions. Which one is the best? Somehow a spot in the back seat got wet. I occasionally have to sit
back there. Believe me, it is cold and wet! Most of the time, there is no towel in the car. Those fast food napkins can only do so much. How can I get the seat to dry up once and for all? The moisture appears to be deep.
Sincerely, Darren Thornton
REmove the seat, bring it into the garage or house, point a fan at it and let it sit overnight. It should be dry in the AM
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:11:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Darren Thornton) wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
(Darren | Thornton) wrote: | | > I should know the answer to this one. But some problems could have | >several solutions. Which one is the best? | > Somehow a spot in the back seat got wet. I occasionally have to sit | >back there. Believe me, it is cold and wet! Most of the time, there is | >no towel in the car. Those fast food napkins can only do so much. How | >can I get the seat to dry up once and for all? The moisture appears to | >be deep. | > | > Sincerely, | > Darren Thornton | | Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
AND... if it's like cola/ice tea/coffee kind of stuff, the chems will leach out better using warmer than warm, but not hot water to wet the shop towels or whatever you use to soak it up. Dry cloth tends to leave the chemicals behind. damp cloth tends to exchange water for chemicals, and water then evaporates and you're good to go. You must change the clothes often for the exchange to be affective.