About Time: 4.4L Diesel

Page 2 of 2
You're thinking of the 4.5 V-6 diesel which is currently offered in the LCF Ford trucks. It was rumoured that this engine was going to appear in the
F150 (some F150s were even built with provisions for a "wait to start" lamp).
The 4.4, however, is a V-8 and is currently fitted in Land Rovers. I assume it is going to find some changes to it's operating systems to find EPAs blessing in the comming years.

No, I was referring to the Navistar V6 Diesel that is coming on line

Jim Warman wrote:

Who makes the 2.5 & 3.0L diesel in the thailand rangers?
http://www.ford.co.th/servlet/ContentServer?cid 37383587999&pagename=FTHEN%2FDFYPage%2FDefault&cYPage
Too bad this model wouldn't make it here, I may have more respect for the ranger ;P