ABS & BRAKE WARN LITE COMES ON BUT NO FAILURE

Help , Have a 89 t-bird, one of the first fords with anti lock brakes. I am getting a warning light for the anti lock brakes and then a brake warn lite for just a moment when I hit the brakes. Some times they
light up visa versa. If I brake very slowly they wont come on . No leaks, No master cylinder leak by. Does any one know how to read the codes off the Anti lock brake diagnostic connector? Any clues? Help.
M Gold wrote:

My 90 Bronco II had these symptoms, and all that was wrong was low brake fluid. It has the plastic reservior, and it was hard to tell the level...I filled it up, and both lights went off.
Gerard
--
Gerard's Automobile Book, Video, and DVD Store
http://www.bob2000.com/booksvids.html