ABS Light and more

Hi, My '99 Ford Ranger 4 banger 5 speed developed a couple of problems this morning. The ABS light came on, the brakes are still working so far. And the
speedometer and odometer also stopped working a short while later. I checked the fuses and they look OK.
Any Ideas?? Thanks, Joel
Most likely the speed sensor ( mounted at the rear axle ) has gone bad, or the wires to it has gone open.

My '99 Mazda (made by Ford) B3000 ABS light came on yesterday morning. When I stopped for a few minutes and restarted the light went out. It did it again this morning. I noticed the speedometer jump a couple time while driving. I gather from this post that a problem with the speed sensor could be the cause. Thanks for the clue. Anything else I could check?