ABS light flashing 97 F150

I have a 1997 F150 4wd 4.6liter. I pulled a trailer with it and the ABS light started flashing. Upon further inspection my brake lights have gone out and my cruise no longer works also. I have pulled all the
fuses I could find and none are blown. Anyone have tips on what this could be.
Why dont you start with the simple shit...........
Fix your brake lights

And as an added bonus he'll probably fix his ABS and speed control at the same time. Bob

bullet976 wrote:

or broke very near the switch. -its on the brake pedal bracket- It seems ford used a wire size that is oh so very close to being too small and your trailer lights probably pushed it over the edge. if it does need to be repaired a good solder joint would be the best bet.
Thanks I'll give it a try.