ABS light on

We have a 2000 Ford Explorer with 109,000 miles. Looks and runs like new. THe ABS light has been on for a while now so we decided to change out the brakes, front and rear. But the light is still on. We are
looking for a relay switch or something to reset the light but are unable to find one. Anyone out there know where one is or how to make it go off?
How about a rear diff sensor, if you are going to throw parts at it I would start with the most obvious.
And no, brake pads never fix a abs light, even if it would, you still have to erase the code with a scantool
Johan

yes but it needed brakes/do you know were the EcU is so i can get the codes out of it..
johanb wrote:

LOL!!! What.... are you planning to pull the ECU out and shake it until the codes come out? You just need to plug a scan tool into the DCL connector under the dash. At this point it doesn't matter where the computer is. Bob

johanb wrote:

You do not need a scan tool to turn out the light on a Ford. The light will go off on its own if you fix the problem.
Ed