ABS Light Question

I have a 99 Explorer that has the ABS light on. Where do I locate the sensors? How many are there? The brakes work fine. Thanks for your assistance. Barbara

Barbara,
First make sure you have the correct amount of fluid in the master cylinder reservoir.
Most likely your vehicle has three sensors, one on each front wheel behind the brake rotor and one in the top of the rear differential housing.
Ed