ABS problems

Thanks. But one question. I went at a center car for repairing and they said to me that this lights means that the abs centraline dont'work correctly.
They want to replace my centraline (at a high cost , about 800 euro). You say that probably the error is caused by other problem. Do you think that I have to change the officine ??? Hi, Enrico (Italy).
Add pictures here
‚úĖ