absolute best brake pads for 99 Exped?

I am replacing the brake pads on my 99 Expedition, and would like a recommendation for the absolute best stopping power pad. I am not concerned about price.
I see carbon-metallic pads, semi-metallic, etc, and am not sure which one is the best choice.
thanks

I prefer to purchase OE pads from the dealer (not Motorcraft aftermarket). They maintain the original braking performance and feel. I know lots of people like to go looking for something "better" and claim wonders, but without actual test results I wonder if the improvements are a result of the placebo effect.
You might want to look at http://www.nlectc.org/testing/brakepads.html for some legitimate testing. It doesn't apply directly to Expeditions, but it may give you some idea of the trade-offs involved in selecting a brake pad.
Regards,
Ed White