AC IN MY 1992 FORD TEMPO

I HAVE A 1992 FORD TEMPO GL, BUT MY AC DOES NO WORK. IT BLOWS OUT AT THE TOP VENTS, BUT THATS ALL. MY AIR COMPRESSOR DOES NOT CUT ON AT ALL,BUT I CAN JUMP
IT OFF OF MY BATTERY AND IT CUTS ON. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT...
STEPHEN CARR wrote:

SPEAK UP WE CANNOT HERE YOU ON USENET
Top vents are your defrosts so your blend doors don't work either. When the blend doors fail the defrosts usually work by design for obvious safety reasons. Please turn off your caps lock. Thanks
I had a '91 Tempo that the ford dealer fixed 7 times because of that stupid pushbutton vaccumcontrol heaad for the heat/ac . i will bet that replacing that control panel will fix