ac probs

I know this is not a dodge group but there are good peeps here so i thought i would ask. anyone with experience on ac systems in a 96 neon? both cooling fans come on when ac is switched on so thats ok
but when i stop at a light my ac get quite warm on excessive hot days. i checked the pressures idle 55-58 psi low side 180-190 high side
i added a small amount of 134 a
idle 60-62 psi low 200-210 high side
rev it up a bit like to 2 grand and 2000 rpm 35-38 low side 250-300 high sorry i never saw the guages while reving the car but thats what i was told. is this right for 134 -a equipped cars? by the way while driving like about 30 miles an hour steady the ac cools off ok and on the highway is ice cold.

Looks like the compressor is getting weak. Your pressures look good at 2000 rpm. You can try to help it out by running it on max and making sure the radiator and condensor are clean.
your low side pressures are way to high. the max pressure for low side should be 45 lbs.