Accelerating sluggishly and check engine light came on

I started driving my F150 today and it is fine in first gear, but when it shifts and it is not floored it is very sluggish - almost like it wants to stall. It was so bad when I was trying to see what was going on that the check engine light came on.

It was fine last night.

Any ideas?

Reply to
deanna.ferris

engine light on .. step one check codes and post em here that is what its there for

Reply to
Rob