acetone in my sonoma pu

I put aceton in last week. 3 oz to 15 gallons. It's still got a half tank so I can't check the mileage yet. It's a 4.3L auto CPI injected. Stock truck
accept the 2/3 lower and edelbrock headers. I checked the mileage last tank with cheap arco regular. I got 15 even. (in town only driving in this truck) Anyone care to make a prediction on this tank with the acetone? My guess is 15 tops.....
And you call yourself "Shoe Salesman"? Have you no shame?
I doubt that your mileage will be exactly 15. If it's different, that will mean little anyway on a one week test. Your fill can't be accurate enough with standard equipment on a single test. You don't know if the fuel had more or less alcohol or other oxygenate from week to week. Different formulations are being allowed temporarily due to the hurricanes. Your driving is never identical week to week. Fortunately, 3 ozs. of acetone probably won't damage anything in one tankful.

Peg! I understand. This is not a scientific study. That bozo that wrote up the web site said 25, 35, no maybe you will hit 50% mileage increase. Well, this little test will tell me if its worth useing or at least pursuing further. I must tell you I felt really stupid when I put that tini tiny amount of acetone in 15 freaken gallons and its supposed to do something. Its like putting a drop of rum in your coke and expecting to taste it or feel it!