adding cruise control

How difficult and expensive would it be to add cruise control to a 1997 ranger 2.3L? I would prefer to have the steering wheel with the controls on it. Where should I look for kits or whatever?

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:41:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You can get kits from JC Whitney and I would imagine other places as well. I put one on a vehicle once. I would not do it again unless I was going to be doing a lot of long distance driving.