adding cruise control

How difficult and expensive would it be to add cruise control to a

1997 ranger 2.3L? I would prefer to have the steering wheel with the controls on it. Where should I look for kits or whatever?
Reply to
thateb

You can get kits from JC Whitney and I would imagine other places as well. I put one on a vehicle once. I would not do it again unless I was going to be doing a lot of long distance driving.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher