Adding Fuse Block in 06 Exporer

I would like to add a few accessories to my 06 Explorer, and would prefer to do so without splicing existing wiring. Thought I'd be able to tap into an
empty slot in the fuse panel, but there are no connections there. Then thought about adding a fuse block, tapping into the distribution box under the hood, but don't see an empty connection (empty spaces, but no power source to them) to use. Any thoughts on the best way to proceed?