addition to 95 escort

plugs, wires, filters have been changed i'm thinking maybe egr or emmision related any ideas would be helpfull

Better to add info in a REPLY to previous message
If it were just a perceptible miss, I'd say it were still plugs and you probably used Bosch or Champion... but if it's 'bucking, jerking': Check your Throttle Position Sensor. Then make sure all your wiring harness and harness grounds are correct/intact.
Wont hurt to go to Autozone and have codes read out.
you pay..DEAL with it!