Advice with heater '92 Crown Vic LX

Hi everyone!
Was wondering if anyone could give advice about the heater in my car? When I turn it on, it only blows cool/mild air... not enough to keep the car
warm when it gets really cold. I have had the car only a few months and the heater was working. :-(
Is there anyone on the list that can recommend a shop in the GTA (Ontario, Canada) area?
Many thanks,
Beth.