Aerostar again

Page 2 of 2
in message

to check before I head to the mechanic?
Finally got to the root cause. Worn tire - possibly steel belts moving inside....
Took to local corporate chain shop. Long time people there and I have had good luck so far.
Asked to TS why pulling to one side. Checked alignment and it was off. I said go ahead with alignment. Picked up car, drove 40 feet and no change. Turned around. Explanation was that front tire was badly worn. Had them switch right & left. Now pulled to the right. Tire is the problem.
Nothing lost - it was out of alignment and had to get that done before putting new tires on. But disappointed they didn't test drive it or swap the tires the first time I took it in.
Tire on sale is $59 -- plus another $45 for everything else.
6-24-15

--

8-26-15
I think I posted in another thread, but I replaced the 2 front tires and