aerostar anti-lock brake light on

can somebody tell me what and where to check so i can fix my antilock on my van , so the light will be off
Aerostar 1993 AWD 4.0L Eddie Bauer
pat

You will need the original service manual for that problem. By the time you search through the manuals and replace parts, it will be cheaper to have it diagnosed at the shop. There are certain things us do-it-yourselfers can't do anymore since the diagnostic tools are prohibitively expensive.
I've fixed a few by bleeding all four brakes. It's worth a try if you haven't done it in a while.
Noob

You need a good manual, a good digital volt ohm meter ( and know how to use it ). The system is easy to diagnose and does not need a scan tool, but with out the manual and good electrical schematic you are farting in the wind.On the very simple side, do your brake lights work?

yes the brake light work , it started by blinking , on and off it when off when i press the pedal , but after a month or so it is always on , and i hab my brake so they are all new , and bleeded , so is there something else to check , i'll try to get a manual to check the circuit
pat