Aerostar bumper needed

A neighbor asked me to help him find a bumper for his '92 XL 7 passenger van. Any leads on where we could find a bumper would be greatly appreciated. He told me he checked all the local boneyards (in Phx, AZ)
and came up empty handed.
Thanks, Charlotte
http://www.autopartsreplacement.com/ford_aerostar_parts.html Took me a while to file that book mark!
CH wrote:

http://www.autopartsreplacement.com/ford_aerostar_parts.html Took me a while to find this bookmark!
CH wrote:

Check online, there are plenty of places that sell bumpers and other parts. Actually, as silly as it sounds, check eBay, their automotive section sells all kinds of parts cheap. I bought a taillight from someone that was $80 from Ford, but $6 on eBay.