Aerostar bumper needed

A neighbor asked me to help him find a bumper for his '92 XL 7 passenger van. Any leads on where we could find a bumper would be greatly appreciated. He told me he checked all the local boneyards (in Phx, AZ) and came up empty handed.

Thanks, Charlotte

Reply to
CH

ALFer

Reply to
ALFer

Check online, there are plenty of places that sell bumpers and other parts. Actually, as silly as it sounds, check eBay, their automotive section sells all kinds of parts cheap. I bought a taillight from someone that was $80 from Ford, but $6 on eBay.

Reply to
Brian Henderson