Aerostar -Grill under windshield

I have a '93 Aerostar. That black grill under the windshield, I want to vacuum all the leaves out and it would be easier if I could remove that grill. But they're fastened with these little rectangular clips that I can't
get off, and I don't want to break them. How do you get this grill off?
Matt
Being 93 they most likely will break, but the good thing is they are still easy to get. Notice what looks like a button in the middle? Push the button through, it is nothing more than a round wedge, they will come out the other side. You can then lift up the grill and collect the wedges and reuse them.