AHOOGA

Hi there,
I am looking for an AHOOGA horn that as far as I know was originally installed in early Ford models (A?)
Does anyone know where to find this in Europe or delivered to Europe?
12V is a must.
Thanks, Ch.

-- It won't be an original, but that sort of thing is usually available at J.C. Whitney.
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.
Thanks for the link