AHOOGA

Hi there,

I am looking for an AHOOGA horn that as far as I know was originally installed in early Ford models (A?)

Does anyone know where to find this in Europe or delivered to Europe?

12V is a must.

Thanks, Ch.

Reply to
CGA

-- It won't be an original, but that sort of thing is usually available at J.C. Whitney.

Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

Reply to
max-income

Thanks for the link

Reply to