Air bag code

I've got a 94 GM that's flashing a code 44, looks like RH crash sensor mounting problem. Nothing wrong with the mounting or the sensor (foolishly bought a new one). Anyone know any other conditions likely to cause this?
Any other diagnosis tips? Thanks...Jim Z
Jim Z wrote:

Bad ground at the sensor? Clean the mount surface off with light sandpaper or such under you get clean metal and re torque it back down.
Now, shotimes.com shows a 44 as primary crash sensor: If it has three, it would be in the middle? (firewall or radiator support)
44 Primary Crash Sensor #1 - Not Mounted to Vehicle Properly
Your sure you ID'ed the right one?
Bob
-
Pretty sure. Only found 2 sensors (on rad support). Can't see anything on the firewall. Code table I found on Crownvic.net shows 2 primary crash sensors; 1 LH & 1 RH (code 44) and a safing sensor supposedly behind drivers kick panel.

(foolishly
this?
News==----
Newsgroups