Air Conditioner Reciever Drier 1986-1990 Taurus, Sable, Merc

I have a NEW Ford Reciever drier i need to sell. Caped on both ends, never used. I bough it thinking it would fit, only to find out I bought the wrong
one. Located in NJ. Go to ebay and type in the auction number below.
Yours for $30.00
     Item number: 7998130151