air conditioning 1999 Taurus

My mechanic said the A/C doors under the dash my not be working properly. Is there anything to do WITHOUT having to pull the dash board out? Anything else to check, relays,
vacuum lines, etc. ?????

ya take a chainsaw to it ya foctard dont be such a cheap bastard and fix it LMFAO
hurc ast
WOW!!!!! really good advice asshole.

let ya in on a secret fill it with propane untill it starts propane and r 134 work well together
hurc ast
WOW!!!! hey asshole, this advice is even better than you last bit. you must be a cahnahdah reed sheal