air conditioning 1999 Taurus

My mechanic said the A/C doors under the dash my not be working properly. Is there anything to do WITHOUT having to pull the dash board out? Anything else to check, relays, vacuum lines, etc. ?????

Reply to
jklvette

ya take a chainsaw to it ya foctard dont be such a cheap bastard and fix it LMFAO

hurc ast

Reply to
gcarmingiha

let ya in on a secret fill it with propane untill it starts propane and r 134 work well together

hurc ast

Reply to
gcarmingiha