Airbag warning light always ON

My 2001 Escape has had the airbag warning light on continuously for the past two days. What do I look for to remedy this problem??

Have you tried a mechanic? Specifically, one who can hook his gizmos into the service port to get a read on it

A dealer. Or someone else qualified to work on these.
Jeff

check the fuse other tan that bring it in to a trained red seal canadiaian technician
hurc ast
Have your pre-tensioners checked, they have bad connectors. Resistance too high Your dealer has an tsb/repair kit for them May be covered under warranty by your dealer
Johan