Airbag warning light always ON

My 2001 Escape has had the airbag warning light on continuously for the past two days. What do I look for to remedy this problem??

Reply to
Apollo42

Have you tried a mechanic? Specifically, one who can hook his gizmos into the service port to get a read on it

Reply to
sleepdog

A dealer. Or someone else qualified to work on these.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

check the fuse other tan that bring it in to a trained red seal canadiaian technician

hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

Have your pre-tensioners checked, they have bad connectors. Resistance too high Your dealer has an tsb/repair kit for them May be covered under warranty by your dealer

Johan

Reply to
johanb