Alarm Help Mondeo

Hi guys
Can some one help me Please, I have a ford mondeo lx estate 2002 model with an alarm already fitted, my problem is the alarm is going off constantly
every few hours day and night and I cant disable it to stop the horn from going off and keeping the neighbours awake. I even try to keep the car open but after a minute the doors lock and then a few hours later beep beep beep
It is going into ford on Tuesday but till then I need to stop the horn and stop the neighbours complaining
Any help please, I am not getting much sleep
Dave
Dragon opined in

disconnect battery, Neg side.