Alarm Turning Right 1999 Winstar

When I turn the steering wheel to the right on my 99 Windstar, a "beep" alarm sounds. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Alternatively, how
can I unhook the alarm.
Thanks
simply while turning? my 99 has a turn signal alarm that lets you know if you've had the turn signal on too long. As the van gets older the amount of time before it alarms keeps getting shorter and shorter.