Aluminum Oil Pan Ford Escape

IIRC, an aluminium crankcase, cast iron cylinders, and heads!!

Reply to
Robert Sveinson

i made neil look like a fool long ago look how quiet he now is

hurc ast

Reply to
promot

lmfao just come to uni ford in calgary

hurc ast

Reply to
promot

If you are talking about the VW Beetle, I'll have to advise you you are wrong. The block of the Beetle engine was a MAGNESIUM Alloy, not aluminum. The heads were aluminum, and the cyls cast iron or steel.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

The only person you make to look like a fool is yourself.

You're just a blow hard tire buster, hardly worth any effort.

But you already know that, don't you Bozo?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

That happened a number of years ago.

He probably scribbled (or dribbled) on the bathroom wall.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Gee, you learn something every day.

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Maybe we should forward some of these messages to

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill