American Technology at its best.

Page 2 of 2

Troll? It's my MPG, how is that trolling? Would love this explanation.
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:33:12 -0500, Bob Brown <.> wrote:

Bob Brown <.> wrote:

For a tbird to get that poor gas mileage it would have to be running pretty bad, or the driver is an idiot.
Mine (2,. tot 150,000 mi) has NEVER gotten below 20 mpg, even in times when I drove pure city/suburb. Discount 10% for them being v6's STILL 18 mpg. 21 hwy. I get 23 mixed.
you pay..DEAL with it!

You should get a Mercedes that is built in the USA.

I read people complain about those since they've been built outside of Germany. Something about them having love gm/ford-like quality?
They still charge the same mercedes prices though.
who wrote:

You mean a Dodge?