anke advice may cause harm

wrote:

LMFAO i could care less i hope you continue to use your present method when your abs pump is gone i will profit
why give advice that may cause damage death or injury dont fuck with brakes..... lives depend on them your bad advice come from you not understanding how the system works
those high payed techs save you a lot of money in the long run
if your goiing to do the job do it right
just another example of why retards should not attempt there own repairs
hurk ast

That's exactly the reason why your toolbox should be welded shut. You should never be allowed under your own hood, much less anyone else's. Bob

I'll be that has already happened a number of times.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Or was it the "valves?" My advice to you Bozo is to work on continuity.

Look right above, it says there that you "could care less."

Aren't you the person who "could care less?"

Oh look... You've got company.

But you "could care less."

"Could care less." Sound familiar?

Hurc ol' girl, I see a whole pack of lies in this post from you.
Naturally, you "could care less."
Uh-huh...
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:16:51 GMT, aarcuda69062

lmfao neil remember when ya shit yourself in public?
h u r c a s t
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Bozo, can you remember if it was the "valves" or the "pump?"
Bozo, can you remember whether you "could care less," or not?
Bozo, can you remember where your last copy and paste came from?
Bozo, can you remember when you were going to go hide in Russia?
Bozo, can you remember when you were begging me and Bob for a job?
Bozo, can you remember how over the years I've trained you to respond to the name "Bozo?" (just like you've done here AGAIN!)
Hey Bozo, why did you start another thread on this?? Appears you can't hide from your idiocy! Better change your username. Then again, I bet these fellas will still know it's Bozo
actually, the bozo as of late has been changing its screen name 2 times a day

More in other groups IIRC.
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
P.S. This has turned out great for me! LOL!! You're gettin fun to mess with! But you're still too stupid to give it up.