Another 99 sable question

Hi everyone, I notice that often my door ajar light stays on when the door is closed and the dome light stays on. I know it's coming from the driver door. I can't
find the traditional pin switch. Does anyone know where they hide the door switch on this car. It's a 4 door if that matters.
thanks, Chris

Go to google|groups, this group, and search WD40..
You'll find that a gummy door latch switch is a very common problem and that liberal dousing with wd40 is the short to mid term fix.
Note that WD40 is not a lasting lubricant.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thanks, I'll give it a shot

Pulled code 0161 from my reader. "downstream heated O2 sensor heater circuit fault".
My question is: does this mean that the O2 sensor has failed or the circuit powering it has failed. The code is intermittant cuz I can reset it and it sometimes does not come back for a while and I see no affect with engine performance when the ses light is on.
Does anyone have prior experience with this code so I don't go changing something that doesn't need changing?
thanks, Chris