Another "Check Engine Light" 1993 Ford Escort wago

1993 Ford Escort wagon 127K (yes)

check engine light basically is on all the time.. going to take into garage tomorrow... today for first time rpms rev?d (with no increase in speed, sounded like manual transmission in need of a change of gears), I was going around 25 mph.. happened 3 times then ceased (check engine light still on).. lots of info about this issue, but does the rpm issue mean it is likely I?m getting some bad news tomorrow?

gracias, SenorPeaches

Reply to
SenorPeaches