Another empirical Lucas product testimony

Have had problems with rack leak since I bought the car... buying off-shelf , convenience store and parts-store additives helped a little.

Finally glommed on to using Lucas PS additive, as Trans Fix worked well in my trans...

Leaking slowed and stopped... at least no drips on ground.

That's just my opinion, of course.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Back in the 60's I had a car with lots of Lucas parts. MG I think. It often slowed and stopped. Some things never change. :)

Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

I'm a huge fan of the Lucas Red 'N Tacky #2 grease - that stuff is beyond cool. Travels, & sticks, to everything it's supposed to.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

A BIG thumbs-up smilie to that, H'ard!

:)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Just to add a little balance to the equation..... seal swellers are good for emergency roadside repairs..... however, we must remember that these chemicals not only swell and soften worn seals, they also perform this service on perfectly good seals in the same system.

Like radiator stop leak, seal swellers should be considered a temporary "fix" and do not usually signal the end of an on going concern....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Ahh... Lucas electronics. A new garage owners dream. (or nightmare).

Reply to
joe schmoe

Back in the 60's I had a car with lots of Lucas parts. MG I think. It often slowed and stopped. Some things never change. :) Howard

Ahh... Lucas electronics. A new garage owners dream. (or nightmare).

Reply to
Eric Toline

Reply to
joe schmoe