Another empirical Lucas product testimony

Have had problems with rack leak since I bought the car... buying off-shelf , convenience store and parts-store additives helped a little.
Finally glommed on to using Lucas PS additive, as Trans Fix worked well in
my trans...
Leaking slowed and stopped... at least no drips on ground.
That's just my opinion, of course.
you pay..DEAL with it!

off-shelf
Back in the 60's I had a car with lots of Lucas parts. MG I think. It often slowed and stopped. Some things never change. :)
Howard

A BIG thumbs-up smilie to that, H'ard!
:)
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:18:26 GMT, "Howard Nelson"

Ahh... Lucas electronics. A new garage owners dream. (or nightmare).
Re: Another empirical Lucas product testimony Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Dec 18, 2005, 11:15am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@virgin.not (joeschmoe) On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:18:26 GMT, "Howard Nelson"
Back in the 60's I had a car with lots of Lucas parts. MG I think. It often slowed and stopped. Some things never change. :) Howard
Ahh... Lucas electronics. A new garage owners dream. (or nightmare). <<<<<<<<<<<<
What was the line about Lucas electronics? "Lucas The Prince Of Darkness"
Eric
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:59:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Eric Toline) wrote:

I think the saying was something like..
Because Lucas makes Refrigerator electronics the British drink warm beer.
;-)
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

I'm a huge fan of the Lucas Red 'N Tacky #2 grease - that stuff is beyond cool. Travels, & sticks, to everything it's supposed to.
Rob
Just to add a little balance to the equation..... seal swellers are good for emergency roadside repairs..... however, we must remember that these chemicals not only swell and soften worn seals, they also perform this service on perfectly good seals in the same system.
Like radiator stop leak, seal swellers should be considered a temporary "fix" and do not usually signal the end of an on going concern....