another tbird question

I recently posted a problem with a thunderbird and got great advice....so I thought I'd go again.
My 91 thunderbird, 3.8L( No SC) starts to miss at idle when it's warm, the
check engine light also starts coming on after about 20 mins of driving (it's go on and off intermitently).
It has new plugs and fuel filter...Wires maybe?
any help would be appreciated.
Jason