another warman o2 theory lmfao

Let's take a look at your misfire - sometimes with a backfire and that makes

>me want to say ignition... Somewhere, somehow a mixture is being lit at the >wrong time or unburned fuel is getting into the exhaust and lighting off. >One thing that an ignition misfire will deliver on an OBD1 car, is a lean >mixture (important to remember that the O2 sensor can only measure oxygen >content - as far as mixture goes, it dont know shit from shinola... all it >knows is high O2 content and low O2 content). >

BULLCRAP yup and a wet rich from unburned fuel

LMFAO where ya say ya work again? i wouldent go there lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
sanfordm44356

"wet rich"???? Are you trying to say that O2 sensors measure things other than O2?

"wet rich"... interesting term..... not sure what it means since a misfire is a misfire... two products go down the pipe.... raw gasoline (which doesn't get measured) and unused O2 (which DOES get measured). Your so-called "wet rich" will pollute the sensor and cause the cat to overheat (oh.... if I recall, you have a different theory on that, too).

I'm glad you "wouldent go there"... all of our techs have the ability to spell and none of our techs would want to devote that much time to cleaning up your mess.

FWIW... there are times you have the idea that you have excited or agitated me.... please don't give yourself credit for non-accomplishments. In the grand scheme of life, you rate somewhere below a cat turd in the flower bed as far as excitement goes. I would hazard a guess that some of us would miss your turgid little, uneducated spurts of s***ma.

Feel free to hop on board here since, I'm sure, that one or more of your self serving mantras (followed by unrelated cut and pastes from dubious sources) will be much better than actually expressing your own thoughts.

IIRC, you once proclaimed yourself "king" of the newsgroups.... I would suggest that it is more like "queen" of the newsgroups and sincerely wish you would crawl back into the closet.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

sl home of the gay church lmfao

hurc ast