another warman o2 theory lmfao

BULLCRAP yup and a wet rich from unburned fuel
LMFAO where ya say ya work again? i wouldent go there lmfao hurc ast
"wet rich"???? Are you trying to say that O2 sensors measure things other than O2?
"wet rich"... interesting term..... not sure what it means since a misfire is a misfire... two products go down the pipe.... raw gasoline (which doesn't get measured) and unused O2 (which DOES get measured). Your so-called "wet rich" will pollute the sensor and cause the cat to overheat (oh.... if I recall, you have a different theory on that, too).
I'm glad you "wouldent go there"... all of our techs have the ability to spell and none of our techs would want to devote that much time to cleaning up your mess.
FWIW... there are times you have the idea that you have excited or agitated me.... please don't give yourself credit for non-accomplishments. In the grand scheme of life, you rate somewhere below a cat turd in the flower bed as far as excitement goes. I would hazard a guess that some of us would miss your turgid little, uneducated spurts of smegma.
Feel free to hop on board here since, I'm sure, that one or more of your self serving mantras (followed by unrelated cut and pastes from dubious sources) will be much better than actually expressing your own thoughts.
IIRC, you once proclaimed yourself "king" of the newsgroups.... I would suggest that it is more like "queen" of the newsgroups and sincerely wish you would crawl back into the closet.....
makes

the
it
On Thu, 05 May 2005 05:43:27 GMT, "Jim Warman"

sl home of the gay church lmfao
hurc ast
Right on topic, too...
wrote: