Another weird problem with my POS e150 van

I have yet another problem, looking at my front wheels sitting about 10 feet in front of the vehicle, my left front wheel seems to be farther out than
the right one, I mean like sticking out past the finder farther than the other tire. What would cause this?
Assuming there is no damage from a collision with a curb, have you had the tires serviced recently? Perhaps a spare tire or another wheel with a different backspacing was installed on your van. A wheel with a backspace that is less than the other wheel will cause the wheel to extend further out as you have described.
Frank
feet