Answer to fault code?

My 2001 F-150 popped up an error code P1405 Differential Pressure Feedback Electronic Sensor circuit Upstream Hose

Can anyone give me some info on solving this. The only problem I've seen is lately when I start out after letting the truck set for several hours, it will act like it's starving for fuel when I accelerate. After about a half mile the problem disappears.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Chuck

"" wrote: > My 2001 F-150 popped up an error code P1405 Differential > Pressure Feedback > Electronic Sensor circuit Upstream Hose > > > Can anyone give me some info on solving this. The only > problem I've seen is > lately when I start out after letting the truck set for > several hours, it > will act like it's starving for fuel when I accelerate. After > about a half > mile the problem disappears. > > Thanks for any help. > > -- > Chuck > > I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a > vegetarian

your truck may be under a ford program for that code if so ford will replace the dpfe sensor for free.

Reply to
Marty