anti-lock brakes

I'm not the least bit mechanically minded, so forgive me if this question sounds stupid, but is it possible to convert regular disc brakes to an anti-lock braking system? I fiqure that, in addition, to the brake parts themselves, such a conversion would require an appropriate computer chip. But are such conversions possible? Thanks!

Reply to
tbirder

tbirder opined in news:VCfCd.16445$ql2.10241@okepread04:

not worth it unless you have a buddy that YOU KNOW is pretty good with such mods. and then, it would be a pretty time consuming mod.

Better to sell the car and buy one WITH

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic