anti-lock brakes

I'm not the least bit mechanically minded, so forgive me if this question sounds stupid, but is it possible to convert regular disc brakes to an anti-lock braking system? I fiqure that, in addition, to the brake parts
themselves, such a conversion would require an appropriate computer chip. But are such conversions possible? Thanks!
tbirder opined in

not worth it unless you have a buddy that YOU KNOW is pretty good with such mods. and then, it would be a pretty time consuming mod.
Better to sell the car and buy one WITH