anti syphoning

Do the newer cars have anything in the filler neck to discourage syphoning gas? Seems to me some years ago they did, but not sure about now. Thanks.

--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

The only thing I remember that was 'anti-syphoning' for fill pipes were after market inserts.
I wouldn't guess car manufactures would put any obstructions in the fill pipe, since it would create backpressure, tripping pump nozzles, and might cause back splashing of gasoline.
Just a guess...
later,
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info
Yeh, your probably right, sounds reasonable.