Any Bricklin Fans?

Just curious if anyone here is interested in Bricklins. Ford powertrain, Fiberglass body, Gull wing doors etc.
I have one here on the lot, one owner car. Really cool vehicle but people
seem to run hot and cold on them. Only 1500 exist in the world.
CCC
CCCENTRAL wrote:

They were made 1 hour from where I live. There are 3 or 4 around here.
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:28:08 GMT, "CCCENTRAL"

Try ICL Auto in Oshawa Ontario Canada on Simcoe Street. I believe the owner purchases them occasionally. (I know he's got a green one in a the moment & parts for others..

engine and front radiator? IMO Bricklin is a fast buck artist. >:)