Any Ford Mechanices Help

Hi guys
Can some one help me Please, I have a ford mondeo lx estate 2002 model with an alarm already fitted, my problem is the alarm is going off constantly
every few hours day and night and I cant disable it to stop the horn from going off and keeping the neighbours awake. I even try to keep the car open but after a minute the doors lock and then a few hours later beep beep beep
It is going into ford on Tuesday but till then I need to stop the horn and stop the neighbours complaining
Any help please, I am not getting much sleep
Dave
disconnect the battery.

"pick one" <try again!> wrote in message

you could leave the car running until Tuesday and just sleep in the car.
Bill
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:45:20 GMT, "Dragon"

I'm told by the police, that car thieves will often set off a car alarm by rocking the car, to force the owner to turn-off the alarm system. Once that is done, that is when they strike, and remove the automobile altogether.
Lg

Look in the owners manual, fuse and relay section. There may be a relay or fuse that controls only the alarm, pull the fuse/relay, might solve your problem temporarily.
John Cairns

If you don't use the horn very often when driving, just pull the wire from the horn.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:50:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

And as my bumper sticker says "Horn broke, watch for finger"