Any Fusion owners here?

Page 2 of 2
I recommend the Fusion. You can hear a little engine noise when you first get going, but at about 40 mph it goes away. Plenty of cup holders and nice
storage bin inbetween the 2 front seats. I would say that the extra storage in the middle of the top of the dash is useless, at least for me. I have the Fusion SE with the sports package. Love the upgrade on the rims for this model. Gives it a more sporty look. I do wish they would of included a remote starter as opposed to the remote unlock/lock key they give you. The car also stays on when you first shut it off. You have to open a door or wait, I think 5 minutes, before it will completely shut off. The dealer told me it was for people who end staying in the car for a few minutes gathering things. Probably not necessary, but it is something different.

The accessory 'delayed off' has been a feature on luxury cars for years. It allows your to close any open windows, for example, after you have stopped the engine a nice touch it seems. You dealer can install a Ford remote starter for around $350.
mike hunt