Any Opinions Of The 1999 Ford Mercury Mystique?

I may be purchasing one with 121,000+ miles on it.

--
W. K. Mahler
12 Song "Rough Drafts" On Sale

Check out www.contour.org (Contour is Ford version of the Mystique).
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:17:49 -0400, "W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com"
I've got a 96 2.5 liter V6 and it's a great car to drive. Not fun to service or repair, and it has had numerous electrical problems.
I still like it at roughly 140,000 km